[BALUG-Admin] BALUG ancillary sites DOWN: Re: Of relevance for BALUG ancillary sites

Thu Aug 20 09:05:43 PDT 2015

The BALUG ancillary sites were still up yesterday morning, but they're
DOWN now.  I'm presuming power/network has been removed from the "vicki"
physical host at the colo site.  I expect there will be more about this
on the SF-LUG list *real soon now*.

I do have recent backups - having reasonably anticipated this scenario,
I have backups from this as recent as yesterday morning.