[BALUG-Admin] BALUG ancillary sites UP: Re: Of relevance for BALUG ancillary sites

Sat Aug 22 03:00:16 PDT 2015

These BALUG sites are UP again.
Due note, however, that the new location is *not* high availability,
nor high bandwidth.

Specifically, at present, the VM hosting those sites has been move onto
a laptop (8-O !) ... which does occasionally get out and about (and when
it does, those BALUG sites will be temporarily down again), and it's
sitting at the end of a DSL line - which also shares bandwidth with
other hosts.

I'll likely be doing some things in the coming weeks or more to improve
the availability (notably move off the present laptop where the VM is
currently), and may at some future point also have improved bandwidth -
but for now, is what it is.

Let me know if anyone notices anything particularly amiss (notwihstanding
the inherent limitations and availability limitations noted above).