[BALUG-Admin] (temporarily) down: SF-LUG (but lists up) ... likewise some BALUG bits down ...

Mon Apr 18 09:38:19 PDT 2016

DO NOT REPLY ALL (unless you're subscribed to BOTH lists)

Looks like quite similar again, ... was up earlier this morning (as late as
at least 7:45am), noticed sometime before 9:15am it was down/offline.
POTS appears okay, internet side of DSL link looks good,
will investigate further when I'm on-site again (sometime
this evening or so).