[BALUG-Admin] Your message to BALUG-Talk awaits moderator approval

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri Feb 17 13:23:42 PST 2017

Quoting Ashley Lynn Ireson (airley@email.arizona.edu):

> Hello,
>
> I emailed Michael Paoli about where my message would be permitted and he
> said that as long as it fit with the policy, balug-talk was the best
> listserv. Since it is not a job posting, I believe it does comply with the
> policies.

Ashley, I discovered in Sept. 2016 that the listadmin password I have is
no longer accepted, and brought that to the attention of the other BALUG
admins.  We have been trying to get control of that and other key parts
of BALUG's operation from Michael Hubbard, who pays the bill, but have
not yet gotten results.  Therefore, I regret to say, I cannot take
administrative action on your held post.