[BALUG-Admin] Thanks!: Re: Michael Hubbard - need you (primary account user) to open support ticket with DreamHost: Re: [micpao 138399635] Please provide raw copy of list mbox archive files (we're migrating lists)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sat Sep 16 22:15:04 PDT 2017

And, heh!  I note that cleanarch is now _part_ of Mailman, and
apparently has been for quite a few versions.  At the time Marc Merlin
gave me a copy, it was beta.

Anyway, a real life-saver.  Otherwise, if you don't use it to 'lint'
mbox files, you'll find that /var/lib/mailman/bin/arch trips over
unescaped "From " sequences beginning lines of message text.  You end up
with fragmentary garbage messages in the HTML pipermail archive, and
have to go back into the mbox, find the problematic line of message
body text, escape that line, try again, iterate until it drives you
crazy or you find them all.