[BALUG-Admin] BALUG VM (& "vicki" - sometimes physical host of BALUG): default timezone --> UTC (?

Thu Jun 13 01:22:58 UTC 2019

So ... did this a while ago,
for "vicki" and the balug VM, changed the system default timezone
2019-05-26T23:23:22+0000 Michael Paoli
reconfigured default system timezone to Etc/UTC
... and rather close in time to that, likewise on the vicki host.

And, more recently, updated some cron[tab] jobs,
most notably I pushed most all the daily/weekly/monthly ones forward 8
hours.  Why?  To better correlate to / coordinate with local times,
e.g. monthly email reminders/stats - to continue 1st of month, rather
than local last of month.  Also, sf-lug list backups, better correlate
to grabbing those relatively freshly after their available,
as opposed to - 7 or - 8 + 24 = about 16 or 17 hours after they
become available, likewise keep those data transfers generally towards
wee/early hours of the AM local time (at/towards minimum, or at least lower
traffic periods).