[BALUG-Admin] BALUG VM (& "vicki" - sometimes physical host of BALUG): default timezone --> UTC (?

Sun May 26 18:09:34 UTC 2019

Unless someone convinces me otherwise (unlikely),
I'll probably proceed fairly soon, to reconfigure the
BALUG VM (Virtual Machine) - (host balug-sf-lug-v2.balug.org)
and likewise "vicki" (hostname vicki - and the sometimes /
semi-regular physical host of the BALUG VM)
to default to using UTC.
To minimize surprises/disruptions - in addition to this notice,
I'll probably make that change upon a (re)boot of those hosts
(e.g. on reboot, go to single user mode, reconfigure,
then reboot per normal to multi-user).

Rationale:
o security, etc. - many won't even consider looking at logs if they're
   not in UTC
o no matter who uses it from where on the planet, one zone all can (well
   approximately) reasonably agree upon
o no need/reason to change it in the (unlikely) even it moves to another
   physical location, or timezone at existing physical location changes
o "principle of least surprise" - if it was a whole bunch 'o local folks
   doing admin, etc. on the box, and especially more "jr." folks, local
   would be of least surprise.  But alas, yours truly does >>~=99.7 %
   of the systems administration, etc. on those hosts, so that being
   the case, and having been the case quite a while, and seeming improbable
   to change ... for me, that "principle of least surprise", and other
   reasons/advantages ... UTC
o Users can always use TZ setting to whatever they wish that's available,
   we're only talking about the system default timezone, e.g.:
   $ TZ=America/Los_Angeles; export TZ