[BALUG-Admin] "oops" ...: Re: BALUG VM Debian oldstable --> stable

Sat Feb 22 20:37:19 UTC 2020

Hit some snags on the email configuration (and it's integration
with list, anti-spam, etc.) ... don't really have the time to
untangle and fix that at present, so ...
rolled back to snapshot I took before starting the
upgrade attempt.  So, all is again as it was some
several hours earlier.

I'll go at it again when I have more time ... may
be a while.  I'll probably take the mock / dry run one I
did earlier, drop it from network connectivity, and
see if I can fire up all the services - and what needs
fixing (likely the only reason that one made it through
earlier, as various services, including MTA, were kept
down the whole time.  With the services up, some
are restarted, and, well, some of those failed on various
configuration issues.  Not just MTA, but that was looking
the most complex to untangle among the issues ... the rest
didn't seem that bad, but would take bit 'o work too).