[BALUG-Admin] work-around text changes reverted, no longer needed: Re: BALUG lists ... work-around text: blank body with command in Subject: header, & anti-spam

Sun Apr 25 15:16:47 UTC 2021

> From: "Michael Paoli" <Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: much better now: Re: /var space issues on balug VM, almost
> certainly from Internet miscreants & their bots
> Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 04:30:18 -0700

So, the much earlier work-around and related text adjustments and such
for the email interface to mailman
https://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-admin/2017-July/000846.html
no longer needed with the problematic eximconfig stuff gone.
So, basically reverted those changes (work-around descriptive
text in messages, etc., where it was applicable).  Much clearer now,
and mailman commands can now be done fine in the Subject: header
with an empty email body.