[BALUG-Admin] BALUG: Lists, stats, etc.

Tue Aug 2 19:00:46 UTC 2022

Yes, and thanks.

Hopping to be able to give the lists some more attention soon,
but I've been relatively buried in other stuff the past few
weeks or so.

Did notice you changed the default on monthly password reminder to
no ... was hoping I'd get to resetting users on that to no
before this month's reminder ... alas, didn't get to that in time,
but hoping/expecting I'll probably get that wiggled in soon.
I've got earlier notes on the bit in the Python Pickle files,
and also have programs I used for dump/restore of user options (all
but password) when earlier doing list migrations ... and may just
tweak some of that code to turn the password reminder off on all the users -
at least for the shorter term, if not indefinitely (and probably note
which ones then got their preference flipped, in case there's ever
need/reason to reverse that).

See also:
https://www.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:mail_and_lists
https://www.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:balug_todo_list
(alas, even the "todo" list needs some significant updating)