[Balug-announce] BALUG tonight, Oct 16, 7 pm.

Heather star@betelgeuse.starshine.org
Tue Oct 16 12:09:21 PDT 2001

  Hello everyone, thanks for being on the announce list.  Today is
  October 16th, the third tuesday of the month...  BALUG meets tonight!

  Our speaker will be Jim Dennis on the topic of Masquerading and NAT.

  Our location will be the same Four Seas Restaurant.  SF Chinatown, on Grant
  Street (right up the middle) between Clay and Montgomery.

  The meal starts at 7 pm, the mike opens up for announcements at 8 pm or
  as soon after that as we can get the hubbub to die down :D  We would very
  much like you to RSVP, by visiting the CGI at:
	http://www.balug.org/meetReg.html

  ...even if you aren't going to have a meal.  For folks who crave dessert,
  or who don't favor chinese food, or are hungry an hour later :D  we will
  gather for afterdinner at Mel's Diner across the street from the Metreon.
  It's lit with neon, right next to the parking garage there.

	See you there
		Heather Stern, BALUG Webmaster