[Balug-announce] URGENT: Special BALUG Event on Tuesday May 7th

Arthur F. Tyde III aftyde@linuxcare.com
Fri May 3 21:29:19 PDT 2002

SPECIAL EVENT on Tuesday May 7th in San Francisco!
Please pass the word around- sorry this is so last minute but it's a great
opportunity to hear an excellent speaker.

ERIC S. RAYMOND - Featured Speaker

On May 7th (that's right ... NOT the third Tuesday, but an amazingly,
incredulously early-in-the-month FIRST Tuesday... (please note this is in
ADDITION to our regular Third Tuesday gathering at Four Seas Restaurant in
Chinatown, SF.)

ERIC S. RAYMOND will speak to BALUG from 7:00 - 9:00 PM on Tuesday, May 7th
at the Renaissance Stanford Court in San Francisco. He will be in the "India
Room" on the lower level of the hotel. This is a "BYOR" -- bring your own
refreshments -- event.  The hotel is located in Nob Hill at 905 California
Street between Powell and Mason. The hotel's number is (415) 989-3500. We've
some useful directions how to get there too.

Thanks All!  Art...
--
Arthur F. Tyde III
Bay Area Linux Users Group