[Balug-announce] site & mailing list updates

Michael Hubbard michael@offroadgeek.com
Wed Feb 11 22:44:48 PST 2004

Hello Balug-announce subscribers,

Balug.org and the mailing lists have moved!  We have a few new features on the site, including a discussion board, and a Wiki.  Check it out!

The mailing lists, including all of the balug-talk archives have been moved to the new server.  We we able to maintain the subscriber list, but unfortunately your personal subscriber settings (digest or not, receive email or not, etc.) couldn't be saved.

Please visit the following URL to reset your password, and change your settings back to what they were.