[Balug-announce] BALUG meeting 2005-08-16 7:00 P.M. PDT. at Four Seas Restaurant

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Mon Aug 15 13:56:20 PDT 2005

Reminder: BALUG meeting this Tuesday, 2005-08-16, 7:00 P.M. PDT. at
Four Seas Restaurant
731 Grant Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94108-2113

At this time we don't have a scheduled speaker, but that doesn't
prevent us from having interesting and exciting meetings.  [Have questions
or a topic you'd like discussed?  Bring your own "agenda", talk/ask about items
on it at the meeting, and it'll likely then be something we talk about :-)]

We will likely also have some giveaway items ("door prizes") at this meeting.