[balug-announce] BALUG 2007-06-19 meeting reminder, etc.

Sat Jun 16 23:00:23 PDT 2007

BALUG 2007-06-19 meeting reminder, etc.

For our June 19, 2007 BALUG meeting, at least presently we don't have
a specific speaker/presentation lined up for this meeting, but that
doesn't prevent us from having interesting and exciting meetings.  Got
questions, answers, and/or opinions?  We typically have some expert(s)
and/or relative expert(s) present to cover LINUX and related topic
areas.  Want to hear some interesting discussions on LINUX and other
topics?  Show up at the meeting, and feel free to bring an agenda if
you wish.  Good food, good people, and interesting conversations to be
had.

Also, if you're interested and willing to do a talk/presentation at
a BALUG meeting, or do or may know someone that would be interested in
doing so, please feel free to drop us a note or contact us - you can
find the information on how to reach us on our main web page.

Meeting time, location, etc. (also on the BALUG web site):
7:00 P.M. US/Pacific
$11.00 fee (includes dinner)
Four Seas Restaurant
731 Grant Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94108-2113
Feel free to join us as early as 6:30 P.M. at the bar for social chat,
etc. before the main meeting.

More details, directions, etc. can also be found on our website:
http://www.balug.org/