[BALUG-Announce] BALUG: no Dec. meeting; next meeting: 2009-01-20 Kyle Rankin on Where'd my files go?

Tue Dec 16 06:45:25 PST 2008

Reminder: BALUG isn't meeting this month (we often skip December)

Next month:
2009-01-20 Kyle Rankin on Where'd my files go?

Kyle Rankin is a systems architect for Quinstreet, Inc., the current
president of the North Bay Linux Users' Group, the author of Knoppix
Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference, Linux Multimedia Hacks, and Ubuntu
Hacks and has contributed to a number of other O'Reilly books. Kyle is
also a columnist for Linux Journal and has had articles featured in PC
Magazine, TechTarget, and other publications.

http://www.balug.org/