[BALUG-Announce] BALUG: NO MEETING IN DECEMBER, meetings resume next year

Tue Dec 19 08:13:54 PST 2017

BALUG: NO MEETING IN DECEMBER, meetings resume next year

Per usual, we generally skip meeting in December, and do so again
this year.  Meetings resume next year, generally meeting the third Tuesday
of the month, mark your calendars!:
2018-01-16
2018-02-20
2018-03-20
2018-04-17
2018-05-15
2018-06-19
2018-07-17
2018-08-21
2018-09-18
2018-10-16
2018-11-20
https://www.balug.org/#Meetings-upcoming

Twitter - you can also follow BALUG on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/BALUG_org

Feedback on our publicity/announcements (e.g. contacts or lists where we
should get our information out that we're not presently reaching, or
things we should do differently): publicity-feedback@balug.org