[BALUG-Talk] Wednesday, December 9th: San Francisco Ubuntu Hour and Bay Area Debian Dinner

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz@princessleia.com
Sat Dec 5 09:42:27 PST 2015

Hello BALUG friends!

It's been a couple months since we've had an Ubuntu Hour in San
Francisco, but once again we've decided to sync up our San Francisco
Ubuntu Hour with the 2nd Wednesday of the month date of the Bay Area
Debian Meeting, to offer an evening of Ubuntu and Debian!

So this upcoming Wednesday, Decmber 9th, the plan is as follows:

First, from 6-7PM:

San Francisco Ubuntu Hour
Location: Starbucks, 74 New Montgomery Street
Details: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/3261-ubuntu-hour-san-francisco/
Also on meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Ubuntu-California/events/227105090/

We'll have a signed copies of A Practical Guide to Ubuntu Linux,
Ubuntu Unleashed 2015 and The Official Ubuntu Book for a few lucky
attendees.

Then, from 7:10 onward many of us will go to the nearby...

Bay Area Debian Dinner
Location: Henry's Hunan Restaurant, 110 Natoma St., San Francisco
Details: http://bad.debian.net/pipermail/bad/2015-December/003704.html

So come out to the Ubuntu Hour and join us for dinner at the Bay Area
Debian Meeting!

To find us at both events, look for the people in the Linux shirts and
the Jessie (cowgirl) and Stretch (purple octopus) stuffed toys. At
both events we should have signs up on or near our table as well.

Feel free to contact me directly or on list if you have any questions.
Hope to see you there!