[BALUG-Talk] [code-for-san-francisco] updates re: open data & open source in SF elections

jim jim@well.com
Mon Oct 19 09:13:36 PDT 2015

Aaron Borden <adborden@live.com> wrote

This Wednesday night, the SF Elections Commission will be discussing
open source voting systems, potentially for deployment in San Francisco.
Vendors have submitted proposals and will be answering questions from
the commission.

Meeting is Wed Oct 21st, 6:00 PM City Hall, Room 408. Below are some
links with background information and past meetings.

Forwarded message from Chris Jerdonek (2015-08-25 23:15:31):

--
Aaron Borden
Human and Hacker