[BALUG-Talk] Keysigning in March

Sean Whitton spwhitton@spwhitton.name
Mon Feb 8 19:34:21 PST 2016

Hello,

I've recently become involved in Debian [1], and several sponsors of my
packages have suggested that I apply for Debian Maintainer status.  So
I'm looking to get the signatures of two or three DDs on my PGP key.

Unfortunately, there are no DDs near where I live.  Fortunately, I'm
planning to visit San Francisco & Stanford University from the 15th to
the 19th of March.

Please let me know if there are any keysigning events planned, or if you
are a DD who would be interested in meeting me to exchange signatures.

Thanks.

[1] https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=spwhitton@spwhitton.name&comaint=yes

--
Sean Whitton