[BALUG-Talk] Keysigning in March

GoOSSBears acohen36@linuxwaves.com
Thu Feb 11 09:31:16 PST 2016

--- spwhitton@spwhitton.name wrote:
I've recently become involved in Debian [1], and several sponsors of my packages have suggested that I apply for Debian Maintainer status.  So I'm looking to get the signatures of two or three DDs on my PGP key.

Unfortunately, there are no DDs near where I live.  Fortunately, I'm planning to visit San Francisco & Stanford University from the 15th to the 19th of March.

Please let me know if there are any keysigning events planned, or if you are a DD who would be interested in meeting me to exchange signatures.

--

Sean,

*==> Besides the various Bay Area LUG's, you might also want to check out the Noisebridge Hackerspace[1] in SF's Mission District.
Noisebridge has a decent PGP-keysigning page[2], they have a scheduled Tuesday night meeting[3] on March 15th (if that coincides with your visit), and you could also easily submit a keysigning-event query to their Discussion mailing-list[4].

OTOH, if you're primarily going to be around the Stanford area during the time your visit, you could also consider dropping by Mountain View's Hacker Dojo[5] for this purpose, located less than a 1/2hr by car from the University.

-A

--
Go Open Source Software Bears!

[1]https://noisebridge.net