[BALUG-Talk] Lubuntu 14.04 guest session login failure

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt@gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 11:29:39 PDT 2017

Thanks, Akkana, I will give this a try!

I was not able to figure out how to log into a guest session from the CLI.
Googling, I found this page:

https://gist.github.com/blaisck/fe748c8a4184e752556c

and tried it, but it actually switched me into a GUI environment, and then,
coincidentally, I had to power down the machine to get out of that
session.  When I tried to use the logout button, it just didn't respond,
and stayed in the GUI session.  How do I log into the guest session from
the CLI, please?

--
Christian Einfeldt