[BALUG-Talk] Master's Project

Ashley Lynn Ireson airley@email.arizona.edu
Fri Feb 17 13:41:20 PST 2017

Hello Bay Area LUG members -

I'm a Master's of Management Information Systems student at the University
of Arizona. I am conducting a survey as part of my Master's research
project, which focuses on understanding similarities and differences
between various groups of technology/cyber enthusiasts. I'm hoping that a
few of you out there would be willing to participate.

The survey is anonymous (also, no PII or IPs collected) and it should only
take you 10-15 minutes to complete. The questions ask about your behavior
and personality. More information is provided once you follow the survey
link.

https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bPGRlluwMNQ4a1f

If you have any questions, I can be reached at airley@email.arizona.edu. I
sincerely appreciate your time!