[BALUG-Talk] Wednesday, July 12th: San Francisco Ubuntu Hour and Bay Area Debian Dinner

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz@princessleia.com
Mon Jul 10 12:15:59 PDT 2017

Hello BALUG friends,

Just a quick note to say that after over a year hiatus from both
events, we've decided to host a San Francisco Ubuntu Hour synced with
the 2nd Wednesday of the month date of the Bay Area Debian Meeting, to
offer an evening of Ubuntu and Debian camaraderie!

So this Wednesday, July 12th, the plan is as follows:

First, from 6-7PM:

San Francisco Ubuntu Hour
Location: Starbucks, 74 New Montgomery Street
Details: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/3581-ubuntu-hour-san-francisco-july/
Also on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Ubuntu-California/events/241078624/

Then, from 7:10 onward many of us will go to the nearby...

Bay Area Debian Dinner
Location: Henry's Hunan Restaurant, 110 Natoma St., San Francisco
Details: http://bad.debian.net/pipermail/bad/2017-July/003779.html

So come out to the Ubuntu Hour or join us for dinner at the Bay Area
Debian Meeting, or both! No particular expertise is needed to be
welcome, just show up and express interest to share a casual chat with
us. We have a lot to talk about since we last met up :)

To find us at both events, look for the people in the Linux shirts and
the Stretch (purple octopus) stuffed toy, we will have signs up on or
near our table as well.

Feel free to contact me directly or on list if you have any questions
about either event. Hope to see you there!