[BALUG-Talk] Can we go over the security topic from a few meetings ago?

Tue Jul 17 09:32:25 PDT 2018

> Can we go over the security topic from a few meetings ago?

Sure, we can (also) go over that at today's BALUG meeting -
presuming folk(s) are interested.
I think I only made it about 1/3 or of the way through my security
materials on that earlier - that was the meeting from about
two months ago - 2017-05-15.

I do also have "slides" from that ... I should get those up fairly
soon too.