[BALUG-Talk] Richard M. Stallman has resigned from FSF and from MIT CSAIL

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Sep 19 00:22:13 UTC 2019

Quoting Claude Jager-Rubinson (cjr@grundrisse.org):

> Lack of signatures means that it speaks for the board of directors and
> executives of the Conservancy.  Just like a newspaper editorial.  They
> aren't signed either but speak for the entire editorial board.

Where I come from, you would not publish a piece _specifically_ calling
for the removal of the founder of your effort without putting your name
explicitly at the bottom.  It lacks character.  I am thus disappointed
in this conduct, but would rather not pursue this matter further, as
obviously the entire subject is a volatile matter.