[BALUG-Test] And now IPv4 email/SMTP/lists should be originating from the new IPv4 IP

Tue Dec 17 11:00:24 UTC 2019

And yet another test ... ought be a "good" one this time.  ;-)
I *temporarily* disabled the IPv6 IPs - to force IPv4 (yes, there
are other ways ... but for the relatively quick-and dirty ...
also still testing and flushing out any minor issues that may
remain in the full
/etc/network/interfaces ifup/ifdown functionality).

Also, relevant SPF records updated (alas, had dropped TTLs, and queued
the changes, but forgot to get 'em in earlier) ... so that part
of it ought work now too (and might otherwise prevent delivery,
and rightfully so - especially with -all).