[Balug-admin] BALUG talk for January 17th, 2006

Dick Verna rverna01@gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:40:21 PST 2006

We do have a scheduled speaker for Jan. 17, the web site just has not been
updated.
You can do a presentation on Feb. 21 2006.

It would be good if someone would update the web site. Any vollenteers the
speakers information can be sent to person doing the updating.
Larry  Platzek is too busy and has health  issues to do the updating.