[Balug-admin] And the presentation is ??? and the announcement is ???

Sat Jan 14 12:41:00 PST 2006

Well, ... would seem we've got a presentation for the 2006-01-17 meeting, but
there's nothing specific about it on the BALUG web site,
and nothing about the meeting's presentation has gone out to the
announce list.

Of course it's also hard to guess what details should go out to the
announce list if there are no clues regarding what the presentation is.

I can send out an item to the announce list, but I can't provide any information
regarding the presentation if I have no information about that.

If I had the access to update the web page, I might possibly sometimes be
able to make relevant updates, ... but again, if I don't have the relevant
details (e.g. like what the presentation is on and/or to be done by whom),
I still can't fill in that missing information.

references/excerpts:
http://www.balug.org/
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-admin-balug.org/2006-January/000112.html
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2006-January/date.html