[balug-announce] BALUG [corrected] 2007-03-20 Gumstix: CTO & CEO; etc.

Tue Mar 20 13:49:28 PDT 2007

BALUG [corrected] 2007-03-20 Gumstix: CTO & CEO; etc.

That earlier item should have read 2007-03-20
(as usual, the 3rd Tuesday)

Corrected item:

BALUG 2007-03-20 Gumstix: CTO & CEO; etc.

For our March 20, 2007 BALUG meeting, we have as guest speaker
Gumstix CTO Craig Hughes who will also be joined by Gordon Kruberg
Gumstix CEO and founder.
Gumstix, Inc. maker of the world's smallest full function miniature
computers(FFMC,) brings gum stick size, 20mm x 80mm x 8mm Linux
motherboards to designers providing easy design flexibility and open
source at nearly half the price of and a third the size of all other
offerings.
http://www.gumstix.com/

Meeting time, location, etc. (also on the BALUG web site):
7:00 P.M. PDT
$11.00 fee for dinner
Four Seas Restaurant
731 Grant Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94108-2113
Feel free to join us as early as 6:30 P.M. at the bar for social chat,
etc. before the main meeting.

BALUG mailing lists, etc.
The BALUG mailing lists have been back in operation again for a while
now, but we still have some issues with getting the web site updated.
The mailing lists can be accessed via these URLs: