[Balug-admin] BALUG presentation(s)/speakers (2005-05-17 - LVM?)

Xavier balug-talk@xav.to
Fri Mar 25 17:58:21 PST 2005

Michael Paoli wrote:
> I've got laptop, and would need whatever we might need available to
> have it hooked up to the media/video projector.

I don't recall the specifics on who has what handy there...

> I'd want to well match
> video output to native or optimal capabilities of the media/video
> projector - otherwise the video quality tends to suffer significantly
> (most projectors typically scale up or down in such cases, but the
> output is much less crisp / more fuzzy in such circumstances).

Well, I've seen nothing but awful from the projector.

I suggest keeping high contrast and pretending your display will be
320x200 {might be slightly better than that).