[Balug-admin] BALUG presentation(s)/speakers (2005-05-17 - LVM?)

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com
Sat Mar 26 01:27:40 PST 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, Michael Hubbard wrote:

> Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:10:20 -0600
> From: Michael Hubbard <michael@offroadgeek.com>
> To: balug-admin-balug.org@lists.balug.org
> Subject: Re: [Balug-admin] BALUG presentation(s)/speakers (2005-05-17 - LVM?)
>

> On Mar 25, 2005, at 7:58 PM, Xavier wrote:
>
>> Michael Paoli wrote:
>>> I've got laptop, and would need whatever we might need available to
>>> have it hooked up to the media/video projector.
>>
>> I don't recall the specifics on who has what handy there...
>>
> Dick and Larry usually bring the projector...

Yes, Dick has the projector.

May I suggest that you make a few sample slides to check what works, at
the April meeting?

So we can tell any speaker what will work best?

Larry Platzek  larryp@inow.com