[Balug-admin] (pre-)Announcement?

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Thu Nov 10 08:17:35 PST 2005

Not a problem, ... I can send out announcement, ... even if it includes
announcing myself this time, ... in the interest of time and all, and also
since this will be less formal (mostly Q&A and some mini-demos and such)
and since the timing's relatively short, I won't be passing it along
to lots of other groups and their lists and such, ... anyway, I'm fine with
sending it out, and will probably go ahead and do that fairly soon - like
this morning.