[Balug-admin] Free and/or cheap hosting for non-profits/user groups? ... and good?

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Tue Oct 18 23:07:29 PDT 2005

Anyway, topic was brought up about free and/or cheap (and good) hosting
and/or alternatives thereof (e.g. balug web site / host and/or other
potentially interested organizations and/or groups).

Anyway, I ran across this some weeks/months back.

I don't know how good it is or may be or if it's good, but certainly
at least on the surface it would sound and appear quite good.
Anyway, this might be a possibility, ... there certainly may be others and/or
similar opportunities (if I recall correctly, I think I may have noticed
this and tracked it down from some bay area user group being hosted there,
and then managed to peek at the site a bit and bookmark it).