[Balug-admin] Re: BALUG site cracked!(?): "H4ck3rsBr um passrinho que naum tinha cu foi caga e explodiu"

Xavier balug-talk@xav.to
Sat Sep 3 11:02:19 PDT 2005

Michael Paoli wrote:
> This doesn't look good:
> http://www.balug.org/
> "H4ck3rsBr um passrinho que naum tinha cu foi caga e explodiu"
>
> Who's got the access to get in and clean stuff up ASAP?
>
> Also, time to change all the site passwords (at least all the content
> change access passwords), and to also ensure they only go across secure
> communications channels, etc.

Postnuke is once again nuked, only person I know with a reasonable level
of access is Hubbard. At this point my admin pass on Postnuked is worth
about the same as if I had scribbled "$1000" onto a sheet of toilet paper.

If the lists are down then this is a fine mess.