[Balug-admin] Re: BALUG site cracked!(?): "H4ck3rsBr um passrinho que naum tinha cu foi caga e explodiu"

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Sat Sep 3 11:25:43 PDT 2005

Can you try contacting dreamhost, and have them at least temporariliy
(virtually) pull the plug on at balug.org. TCP port 80 (pointing out to
them that it's apparently quite obviously cracked, if necessary), at
least until it can get fixed.  Have you also tried contacting Hubbard?

Better (temporarily) no page than a cracked one (and presumably site, etc.)

*So far* Google cache has the uncracked page ... but that could change at
any time.

It *seems* the lists are okay, ... but never know for sure (or who might be
watching their messages/content).  Of course most of the info. that's sent
there is public or semi-public anyway.