[Balug-admin] Re: I appear to not have admin status

michael@offroadgeek.com michael@offroadgeek.com
Thu Sep 8 19:19:33 PDT 2005

On Tue, September 6, 2005 11:59 pm, Larry Platzek said:
> I can logon to balug site but do not have admin status so can not do any
> changes. Is this on purpose? If not can/will you change my status?

You are still in the 'admin' group so you should be able to do everything
you could before.  Keep in mind that there were some changes to the flow
of certain functionality (such as the administration menu).  So now, you
need to click the same Administration link (in the left nav menu) then
click (this part is different) 3rd party to get the list of admin options.
 For some reason they (postnuke devs) decided to create groups for the
admin options.

Regards