[Balug-admin] Re: [Balug-announce] --> Talk ... etc.

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Sep 20 09:01:08 PDT 2005

Quoting Michael Paoli (mp@rawbw.com):

> And you're all announcing ... what? ;-)
>
> Could we please try and keep the "talk" traffic on the "talk" list
> <balug-talk-balug.org@lists.balug.org>
> lest we annoy and lose subscribers from the "announce" list - which should,
> at least in theory, be relatively low-volume, and mostly relatively
> important BALUG related announcements.

Oops, sorry!

I usually pay a lot closer attention to which mailing list I'm
responding on, but I was really tired last night.  I'll not let that
happen again.

> Also, suggestion for the BALUG list wranglers:
> Can we get the "announce" list moderated?

Er, I have a vague recollection of having gotten the listadmin password,
but cannot find it in my 3DES password record.  If I correctly remember
that, could someone lob me the password encrypted with my public gpg
password (available on keyservers or from my Web page)?

I'd be glad to implement your two suggestions.