[Balug-admin] Re: "announce" moderated, "admin" archive public :-)

Michael Paoli mp@rawbw.com
Tue Sep 20 23:28:11 PDT 2005

Thanks for your work on this.  Looks great. :-)

I'd guestimate about 3 to half a dozen, give or take a bit, is probably a
good number of moderators to pick.  We can always tweak who is/isn't
in the moderator set later if need be.  I was thinking it might
correlate slightly more closely to the "admin" list - but I just peeked
and that list has 26 subscribers, so that would probably be too large a
set if it was used in its entirity.