[balug-admin] (forw) Re: LinuxWorld VIP Pass - Care of Kerio Technologies

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 2 14:43:30 PDT 2006

Mr. or Ms. Peluso had mailed a query to
"balug-announce-owner@lists.balug.org".  He/she signs mail as follows:

  Chris Peluso
  Senior Channel Manager
  cpeluso@kerio.com
  (408) 496-3348 - Direct
  Kerio Technologies
  (408) 496-4500 - General
  (408) 496-6902 - Fax

(Kerio offers MS-Exchange-like groupware.)

----- Forwarded message from rick -----

Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:41:06 -0700
To: Chris Peluso <cpeluso@kerio.com>
Subject: Re: LinuxWorld VIP Pass - Care of Kerio Technologies

Quoting Chris Peluso (cpeluso@kerio.com):

> I would be interested in sending an email to your list regarding VIP
> Passes to LinuxWorld this month in San Francisco. There is no cost for
> the pass. I would just like to get our company in front of some Linux
> users who may be interested in going to LinuxWorld.
>
> Thank you for your consideration.

Hi, Chris.  You would be most welcome to send that announcement to
balug-talk@lists.balug.org, the general-discussion mailing list.
Since (I believe) you're not currently a member of that mailing list,
you'll get a notice that your posting's been held for moderator
attention:  You can then disregard that, as the listadmins will
definitely approve your post.

The "balug-announce@lists.balug.org" is for announcements of upcoming
BALUG meetings, only -- and the balug-talk list reaches more people,
anyway.

Thanks for thinking of BALUG.

----- End forwarded message -----