[balug-admin] (forw) balug-talk post from michael.paoli@cal.berkeley.edu requires approval

Sun Aug 20 17:30:22 PDT 2006

Yeah, ... I know, ... the dog gone PostNuke makes it a royal pain to figure
out how to upload a binary to the BALUG site.  Must be possible *somehow*, but
after spending about 30 minutes poking around the admin. interface and
various PostNuke documentation pages trying to figure out how (or if it's
even possible with our web hosting provider), I got rather frustrated with
it and just passed it on to the "talk" list (thinking that *might* work).