[balug-admin] BALUG web site tweaks/updates, etc.

Sun Aug 20 23:22:13 PDT 2006

Well, I did a fair number of tweaks on the BALUG web site.

Updated the CABAL "block" on the main page,
tweaked the "Next Meeting" block on the main page,
tweaked the "Directions" page (it's more than "just" direction, but with
PostNuke and all that, don't know that we'd have an easy way to
redirect and retitle and such, so at least thus far it's in the
same place):
http://www.balug.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index&pagename=Directions
created a "2006 Minutes" page, and filled in lots of content for it:
http://www.balug.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index&pagename=2006%20Minutes