[Balug-admin] Feb. 21 meeting (pre-)announcement, etc.

Tue Feb 14 06:38:53 PST 2006

Well, just heard back late yesterday from one other potential speaker - can't
do Feb. 21 ... so, ... as far as I'm aware, and unless something changes we
don't have a speaker for the Feb. 21 meeting.

I'll draft item for "announce" with meeting reminder, and some other bits
of details and such, and send it to the "admin" list.  Unless I hear
otherwise on it (like by about this evening or so), I'll probably send that
out as drafted.