[Balug-admin] DRAFT for "announce" list

Tue Feb 14 07:59:55 PST 2006

Okay, this is what I put together for a DRAFT for the "announce" list.
Unless I hear otherwise (or suddenly hear that we *do* have a speaker),
I'll wait until at least this evening before sending it out. I then
intend to send it out sometime between this evening and fairly early
tomorrow.

DRAFT for "announce" list (first line below intended for both Subject:
and start of body of e-mail):
BALUG: meeting 2006-02-21, and other items

BALUG 2006-02-21 meeting reminder

For our February 21, 2006 BALUG meeting, at least presently we don't
have a specific speaker/presentation lined up for this meeting, but that
doesn't prevent us from having interesting and exciting meetings.  Got
questions, answers, and/or opinions?  Want to hear some interesting
discussions on LINUX and other topics?  Show up at the meeting, and feel
free to bring an agenda if you wish.  Good food, good people, and
interesting conversations to be had.

Free (older) computers looking for good homes, if you may be interested:
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-talk-balug.org/2006-February/003609.html

Meeting time, location, etc (also on the BALUG web site):
7:00 P.M. PST
$11.00 fee for dinner
Four Seas Restaurant
731 Grant Ave., 3rd Floor Banquet Facility: "The China Room"*
San Francisco, CA 94108-2113
Feel free to join us as early as 6:30 P.M. at the bar for social chat,
etc. before the main meeting.
*sometimes we eat and/or meet in the main dining facilities on the 2nd
floor, just ask where the BALUG meeting is when you arrive and you'll be
pointed to the appropriate place

http://www.balug.org/