[Balug-admin] BALUG talk for January 17th, 2006

xiaowen xiaowenx@gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:34:19 PST 2006

Hi everyone,

Our next meeting is just a week away now.  Assuming I have all your
permission to give the presentation, should I go ahead and mail out an
announcement/reminder to balug-talk?  Word is, I might have some
goodies to give away too, so should be a fun time!

See you all a week from tomorrow!
Xiaowen