[Balug-admin] And the presentation is ??? and the announcement is ???

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com
Sun Jan 15 13:09:20 PST 2006

I have just sent the information to Michael Paoli and Xavier.
I had checked mail just before Michael sent his email and then not untill
late last night. I hcould not find Arno's email as it had been sent to
Dick. I called Dick and he could not locate the email.
I checked some of Dick's mail fount and sent a copy to me!