[Balug-admin] Announcement sent (can anyone update the web site?) (Re: And the presentation is ??? and the announcement is ???)

Mon Jan 16 07:47:27 PST 2006

I just sent the "announce" item:
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2006-January/000054.html

I don't have the access to update the web site.