[Balug-admin] Linux Kernel Engineer (Checkpointing) Fulltime in San Jose - Direct Hire
Fri Jun 9 13:49:14 PDT 2006
Job Opportunity for Linux Kernel Engineers
I apologize for posting, but we need someone that knows this space, and
that is BALUG!
Availigent is the leading provider of affordable, transparent and
automatic high availability for Linux-based enterprise applications,
giving companies peace of mind during planned and unplanned downtimes.
We are specifically looking for a Linux Kernel S/W Developer to design,
develop and maintain Availigent's Checkpointer, a kernel level
technology that keeps track of the application's state. You will be
responsible for architecture, design, implementation, code review,
documentation and testing.
This is a full time position w/benefits in San Jose, CA.
Send a resume to:
Email: bmandell AT availigent.com
* Design, develop and maintain Availigent's Checkpointer, a kernel level
technology that keeps track of the application's state.
* Architecture, design, implementation, code review, documentation and
* Working as a member of the engineering team.
* Experience in C programming
* Expertise in distributed, multi-process, and multi-threaded
programming in a Linux environment.
* Experience in high-availability and fault-tolerance technologies, such
as checkpointing, fault detection and recovery, and event notification
is highly desirable.
* A track record of designing, developing and releasing quality
commercial enterprise software on time and to specification.
* Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
If you are interested send your resume to me at: bmandell AT
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the BALUG-Admin