[balug-admin] Jobs postings have moved to balug-talk

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Jun 14 16:45:19 PDT 2006

Quoting X-Caliber (xcaliber@xav.to):

> Yeah, one reason I let them just queue up.
>
> I didn't want to have to advocate a balug-spam group.

Noted.  Of course, the _smart_ posters of jobs (and ones towards whom
I'm a bit more sympathetic) bother to _join_ before posting.  Their
posts don't get held -- but we might want to consider policy regarding
those, nonetheless.

Y'all might not actually care much, for all I know.  Which is fine,
and possibly better.  My prejudices result from seeing mailing lists
overrun during dot-com days.  If that never hits balug-talk, maybe
it's a non-issue.