[balug-admin] balug mailing list management

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com
Fri Jun 16 13:07:43 PDT 2006

I think I read recently Michael Paoli say we would keep moderator
approvial requests under control if he was given the password,
  if that is true I thank  him and will let him do it.

I have been moving a lot of things around and can not find the "paswords"
I can logon the balug site from one computer only and have administrative
priviledges, I need someone to give me the passwords, this can wait untill
the balug June meeting without be too harmful.

Michael:
I hope I remembered correctly that you said would take care mailing list
requests. If so contact Rick Moem or Xavier for password needed.

I have been looking for the password and know someone needa to attend to
the duties, so this is why I am posting this email.

Larry Platzek  larryp@inow.com